Jan 4, 2010

Monday: Work day

The first work day of the year hit me like an atom bomb. I snoozed the alarm, woke up late, panicked, rushed to a meeting an hour late. Yes, I sit in some of those meetings which seem to go on and on. Every time I am in one of these meetings, I wish I was out on the streets running. When I finally got to run this evening, it was cold and windy but I was so glad to be outside! There was work waiting for me at home so I took a conservative route, ran four loops around Lake Montebello and back. My post run dinner was baked sweet potatoes, black eyed peas, and tofu.


Distance: 9.28  Time: 01:19:14

The weather outside was so cold that my fingers were frozen by the time I got back home. This happened despite of wearing two pairs of gloves! How do you keep warm in cold windy days?

0 comments:

Post a Comment