Jan 15, 2010

Friday: Go Ravens!


Everybody in Baltimore is excited about the Ravens playoff run tomorrow when they will face the Indianapolis Colts. There are signs of it everywhere on the streets and, even not being a major football fan myself, I could not help but notice the city going royal purple -- the Ravens color -- when I went running to the harbor tonight. The Washington monument was lit purple and so were many other buildings downtown. My favorite part of the run along the harbor waterfront had a spectacular view of the Marriott hotel lit up to spell "GO RAVENS". The Power Plant along the harbor, the national aquarium were all purple! A rare treat and I really hope the Ravens repeat last Sunday's performance when they stunned the New England Patriots and fans alike. I had a nice 8 mile run today with a great 47 degree weather. Despite of being a crazy day, and debating whether I should skip today's run, I head out around 10pm. I am so glad I did!


Distance: 8.13mi  Time: 01:05:20

0 comments:

Post a Comment